This is information partial to siteground.com
Log-in to your Gmail Account
- Choose Settings (the cog icon on the top right)
- Select Accounts and Import
- Select ‘Add a POP3 mail account you own“
- Enter your Email address ie. email@example.com
- Click the Next button
- Enter your full email address as the Username ie. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter Password for your email account.
- Enter the POP Server: secureus8.sgcpanel.com POP3 port 995 username: email@example.com
password: the password for this email account Always use a secure connection
- Click the Add Account button.
Outgoing Mail (SMTP)
1. Choose “Yes, I want to be able to send mail as firstname.lastname@example.org”
2. Choose if you will use this address as an Alias.
3. Choose to send “Send through example.com SMTP server”
SMTP server: secureus8.sgcpanel.com
SMTP port 465 username: email@example.com
password: the password for this email account Secured connection using SSL
4. Click on Add account